What are our goals?
The overall objective of the project is to improve a network of trails for tourist use, from a safety and conservation standpoint and to promote socioeconomic development through the promotion of sustainable ecotourism
There are five specific objectives:
- Improve the supply of signposted / marked trails, through promotion and increased user safety, increase the performance of the emergency services by organizing and updating information in spatial data infrastructures acrobat x pro download.
- Promote cooperation among countries through the exchange of experiences, knowledge, best practices and common training on safety and hazard prevention, and the implementation of quality ecotourism products.
- Boost the development of activities that allow visitors to experience the natural and rural environment, encouraging and creating conditions for the development of ecotourism products.
- Support job creation and entrepreneurship by fostering a collaborative spirit and creating new ecotourism products and packages.
- Communicate, through various channels, the project and develop promotional activities to help make public the sustainable trails of Tenerife and their associated tourist activities.